•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Exporting repeating fields to Excel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaime Urquijo  newbie

Jaime Urquijo
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts
  • FM Application:8

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:09 AM

Is it possible to get that all the information in the repeating field will be exported to different cells in Excel?
Thanks in advance.

#2 Sanjai  journeyman

Sanjai
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • FM Application:7
  • :

Posted 19 September 2005 - 02:05 PM

Hi Jaime,

I tried doing this on the day when you had posted your question but I couldn't figure out. However, today I thought that it would be easier if you can import the records into another file and FileMaker Pro gives an option to break repeating fields into separate records. After importing you can export the data into excel in individual cells.

#3 Jaime Urquijo  newbie

Jaime Urquijo
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts
  • FM Application:8

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:44 AM

Thanks. Your suggestion really apreciated.

FMForum Advertisers