•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Quick Time issue in FMP 10 on Windows 7