•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Nesting windows

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stickybeak  enthusiast

Stickybeak
  • Members
  • 95 posts
  • FM Application:12 Advance
  • Platform:Mac OS X Snow Leopard
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Time Online: 1d 3h 22m 49s

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

Is there a simple way to keep my various related databases within a "window" frame - I know this can be done by calculating the position of the window from which one is navigating and making the new window take that position - but i was wondering about a simpler solution so that I do not have to go back and work out all the instances in my solution where such a calculation would be needed.

#2 Vaughan  Mostly Harmless

Vaughan
  • Moderators
  • 10,294 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • FM Application:13 Advance
  • FMGo:iPhone / iPod Touch, iPad
  • Platform:Cross Platform
  • Skill Level:Expert
  • Certification:8, 9, 10, 11
  • Membership:TechNet
  • Time Online: 4d 9h 48s

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

Why have so many windows in the first place? Consider consolidating the number of files.
Vaughan Bromfield
Sydney, Australia

Please post questions to the Forum, not directly to me. Back-up your files before making changes!

Whenever I hear the term "popular culture" I reach for my Iridium Q-36 Space Modulator.

FMForum Advertisers