•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Deployment/Configuration error -23

error -23 web publishing deployment

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fmcnally  newbie

fmcnally
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • FM Application:11 Advance
  • Platform:Windows XP
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Membership:TechNet

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

Running FileMaker Server Advanced 11.0.3.309 on Windows Server 2008 R2. Been running fairly stably for over a year. Recently after Windows Security updates (I know, I know ...) Web Publishing stopped working. The first time I restarted the service and it was fine, but the second time restarting didn't work, and re-deploying even hung.

I rebooted the server, and attempted to deploy Web Publishing. It appeared to be going smoothly, but at the end of the process I got a warning dialog:

"Deployment/Configuration error -23 Web Server entry already exists in the configuration file."

The publishing engine uses IIS. Any ideas?

Francis McNally
fm2518@att.com

#2 fmcnally  newbie

fmcnally
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • FM Application:11 Advance
  • Platform:Windows XP
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Membership:TechNet

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

I solved it by going into "Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager", right clicking on the profile "fmi-test", and Removing it. Web Publishing deployed successfully after that.

FMForum Advertisers