•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Problem with relationship

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JTSmith  apprentice

JTSmith
  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • FM Application:13 Advance
  • Platform:Windows 7
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Time Online: 2d 21h 31m 59s

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

Ok, here is what I need to do, and I can't seem to figure it out...

I have a table of Properties. Each property record has about a hundred fields (Size, Address, etc)

I have a table of Quotes. Each quote record I put the person's name, email, etc and I want to be able to provide them with a quote on the property they choose, and say "A 1 bedroom will be $1,000 per month, etc. etc" and when I select which property it is, I want it to pull some of the data over like size, address, amenities, etc and some photos in container fields, and then I can print it as a PDF and send it to them.

Any thoughts on how to structure it?

Thanks guys!

#2 efen  master

efen
  • Members
  • 539 posts
  • FM Application:8.5 Advance
  • Time Online: 2h 33m 28s

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

Attached is one way

Attached Files

#3 JTSmith  apprentice

JTSmith
  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • FM Application:13 Advance
  • Platform:Windows 7
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Time Online: 2d 21h 31m 59s

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hey, sorry for the delay, I wanted to say thank you. I had a few minor issues with mine, but I followed how you did it and it solved my problem!

FMForum Advertisers