•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

1 Days Tuition Required

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve T Cunliffes  novice

Steve T Cunliffes
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSt Helens, Merseyside, England
  • FM Application:13 Advance
  • Platform:Windows 7
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Time Online: 1d 14h 50m 19s

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

Hi,

I’m in the middle of developing a database and having difficulties with a number of calculations I have built and displaying / referencing them correctly on other various layouts.

I feel it would be difficult to explain the problems I am having and ask for help via the free forum, so I have posted this on here in the hope that someone would be able to provide me with a day’s tuition / their services and what that cost would be.

I am using Filemaker Pro 12 Advanced on a Windows 7 Platform.

My contact details are – 07734 872898, email – stevet@cunliffes.com

I am located in the St Helens/Liverpool area, Merseyside, England.

Kind Regards

Steve

Disclaimer: FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these positions please contact the poster for further information regarding the position particulars.

#2 john renfrew  enthusiast, with a bit of geek

john renfrew
  • Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationUK
  • FM Application:13 Advance
  • Platform:Cross Platform
  • Skill Level:Intermediate
  • Certification:11, 12, 13
  • Membership:TechNet, FileMaker Business Alliance
  • Time Online: 10d 4h 25m 39s

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:50 PM