•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Multi pdf for FM5 on windows 7/64 Bit

fmp3 fp5 fm7 fm8 fm9 fm10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Per Lind  enthusiast

Per Lind
  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • FM Application:7
  • Time Online: 11m 43s

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Hello All!

I have a hugh problem.

Today it works fine on my XP SP3 but the day I have to change computer I have to change platform from XP to 7 or 8.

I have a huge number of registers working together so its no option to migrate those to FP7 format or re-write for FP7 as it would take to long time.

Today I work with Shubeck Pdf plug-in which combine several pdfs within my script and put out an email with the pdf as attachment.

It works great with ghostscript version 8.5.

I have borrough a computer with Windows 7/64 Bit for testing purposes.

I found ghostscript 9.01 for windows 7/32 and installed it. Seems to be OK.

I then installed Schubeck plug-in but under installation I got an Error-messeage with a lot of 0 and 705 at the end and it tells me that it couldnt found the printer drivers (which must be the ghostscript?).

With a lot of work I can re-write my pdf-printing scripts if some other multi page pdf-printer for FM5 is avaible and works on W7/64.

I hope some of you have some ideas which can help me and maybe have a plugin to sell.

-Per

FMForum Advertisers