•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

Java Error - FileMaker Server 12

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 spaceegreg  newbie

spaceegreg
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 posts
  • FM Application:11
  • Platform:Mac OS X Snow Leopard
  • Skill Level:Expert

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

I recently started using Zulu - and as part of getting a project going, had to delete sync data and start again  (-:

Now, when I publish calendars, a Zulu_Calls gets created in in my ZuluCalendarList table.  That gets published - and I had two of these calendars in my Google list of calendars.  I deleted the records in my ZuluCalendarList and in Google.

Now, I get a Java error in Zulu when trying to Sync.  I'm considering starting again, but before I do - is there a better way to delete a Calendar in Zulu and in Google so I don't get errors like this?

Thanks - 

Greg

• Thu Jan 30 15:17:06 CST 2014: Sync failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while getting list of changes: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Every node grouping must contain at least two nodes

FMForum Advertisers