Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StanleyPatz

Will FMP 10 run on Windows 8.1?

2 posts in this topic

I know FIlemaker says it does not support FM10 on a new Windows 8.1 computer, but I wonder if anyone has had success doing that?

I will have to dump my WinXP computer soon and hope I will not have to buy all new software for it.

Last week a fellow posted a comment here stating that FM v5.5 will run on Windows 8, so I guess that FM10 should be OK too. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Nestor
      Hi,  I'm importing records and have a date field that i need to use to set my Fiscal year, month, week based on the fiscal year starting February 1st and ending January 31st.
      Any ideas or sample i might be able to take a look.

Thanks in advance.

• By Joost Miltenburg
      LS,
      We recently migrated from FM14 to FM15 and suddenly some invoices come out strange after the saveAsPdf script step . ( see pic ). When in preview mode everything  seems to be ok and is printed to a printer ok.
      Theme : Classic, Font used : Calibri size 11 and 12.
      Problem occurs on Mac 10.11 and Win10 with FM15.
      When I do a print ( to preview ( mac )) and then save as pdf everything is also ok, so it seems to be related to the FM pdf renderer.
      However, not every invoice has this issue, but I wonder how data could cause this behaviour.
      Best regards !

• By stefangs
      Hi all,
      I'm summarizing line items of sales records. Items are charged in more than one currency, so I'm sorting/breaking the report by currency. I don't use a body part, only summaries, so that, for example, 85 sales of product xyz are shown on a single line per currency. The next line might show 34 sales of the same item in another currency. This works fine so far.
      In the trailing grand summary, I'd like to show the total like so:
      Total sales, US$: 2346.50
      Total sales, EUR: 3562.52
      This doesn't work the way my parts are set up, since I can only have the number field calculated once and FM just adds up all the numbers regardless of the currency. Can this still be done somehow?
      Thanks in advance,
      Stefan
    • By stefangs
      Hi all,
      I've recently added FM10 to my MacBook Pro that runs on Mavericks. When trying to format a date field, I get the box in the attached screen shot. The date field on the layout looks accordingly, so it's not just a dialog box display problem. Any idea what's going on here?
      Thanks,
      Stefan

• By Briana
      Hello,
      I'm very new to this program and need some assistance in creating a database. I've been watching Guy Steven's YouTube videos and I've learned as much as I could. I'm trying to create a "table" (where I can list specific medications) and a "checklist" (descriptions with "completed" buttons on each end of each row) in a section of my layout where I've created multiple tabs. I'd like to create a table under "Medications" and a checklist under "Checklist". 
      Would anybody be so kind to give me some pointers? I've never worked with databases before so I'm learning everything on my own via the internet. It'd greatly be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Briana