Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlcleve

FTS Advanced Training Exercise Files

4 posts in this topic

I purchased the Filemaker Training Series Advanced from iBooks. Where do I find the exercise files referred to in the book?

Did you purchase the CD that was also available?

No. I downloaded the book from iBook Store.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Hoib
      Does anyone have any up-to-date info on the release date for FM13 FileMaker Training Series?

Thanks.

Hoib
    • By Steven H. Blackwell
      What is this course?

Remote FTS Training Course Offered On-Line. Remote classes offer students the same benefits of a traditional classes such as asking questions and in-class exercises but without the cost of travel and time away from work. All you need is an internet connection!

The courses incorporate the many new features of the FileMaker 12 product line throughout the modules but stress good programming skills for FileMaker 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10 and 11.

Major course features:

Planning a FileMaker Solution
      Developer Skills
      Advanced Developer Skills
      FileMaker Server
      Security

Who should take this course?        

The first three modules are designed for intermediate level developers, although others will benefit from them as well.  The last two modules are for intermediate to advanced developers, although other can also benefit.

When is the course offered?

Class is held twice a week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 1 PM to 3 PM Eastern Time (GMT-4) for 10 straight weeks starting April 23rd, 2013. This remote course is taught via Go To Meeting.

Who is teaching the course?

Course instructors are John Mark Osborne and Steven H. Blackwell, long-time FileMaker developers, authors, and consultants, and Platinum Members of the FileMaker Business Alliance.

What does this all cost?

The entire course covers 40 hours of training at a price of $999.00 or half the price of a traditional 5 day in-person class course. Other options include just the first 3 segments ($750.00) or the last 2 segments ($500.00). Take all 40 hours and save $250.00!

How do I register?

To find out more information or register for a class, visit the Database Pros web site:

http://www.databasepros.com/professionaltraining.php