•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

SMTPit Pro mail throttling

mail throttling

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SarasotaSam  newbie

SarasotaSam
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts
  • FM Application:10 Advance
  • Platform:Mac OS X Lion
  • Skill Level:Intermediate

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

I know it is not recommended by CNS, but I am using the SMTPit Pro Mass Mail All-In-One solution and after doing some configuring, it works great for me. 

What I would like to have added is the mail throttling feature that is in "Mass Mail Throttling" solution. Unfortunately, I can not use this solution because the address and the email control are all in one table. I need the front end Mass Mail and the Addresses to be in separate tables.

Does anyone at CNS or anyone the FM community have a solution like the All-In-One solution that includes mail throttling. I need to limit my emails to 250 per hour and would like to script the database so I do not have to be at the computer to send 250 email batches at a time. 

Thanks in Advance - Sam

FMForum Advertisers