•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

FMPUG - Dallas, TX Meeting Friday June 6th: SHOWMI FileMaker Pro Demo Tool

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 taylorsharpe  newbie

taylorsharpe
  • Newbies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas
  • FM Application:12 Advance
  • Platform:Mac OS X Lion
  • Skill Level:Expert
  • Certification:12
  • Membership:TechNet, FileMaker Business Alliance

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

This month's Dallas FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, June 6th, 11am, at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248.  Meetings are are held monthly on the First Friday of each month.  The meeting is free, but the food costs.   

Brad Stanford of Tranquility Basics will be our presenter this month and the topic is SHOWMI FileMaker Pro Demo Tool.  Brad will teach us how to use a tool to demo making a FileMaker database in front of a client in under an hour!   

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations: 

06/06/2014 - SHOWMI FileMaker Pro Demo Tool  (Brad Stanford)
07/04/2014 - No Meeting This Month (Devcon - San Antonio)
08/01/2014 - Devcon Summary  (Dennis Burnham)
09/05/2014 - Mapping  (Taylor Sharpe)
10/03/2014 - User Interface  (William Porter)
11/07/2014 - TBA
12/05/2014 - TBA

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas 

We are always looking for good presentations.  Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution.  Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.   

I hope to see you this month!  Be sure to invite a friend, especially if they use FileMaker or are interested in databases! 

TAYLOR SHARPE 
FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG) 
Dallas Chapter Coordinator 
214-522-5525

FMPUG.jpg

FMForum Advertisers