Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

mac | pc FileMake Import Records XML

2 posts in this topic

Script step fine from FileMaker Pro Advanced
Script step runs occationally as FileMaker Server Schedule, alternatively this script step gives error 717 - There is not enough XML/XSL information to proceed with the import or export.
Anyone knows why this happens?
The script itself is 3 lines
Go to layout['import']
Show All Records
Import Records

Appears the trick is to check the box for: Perform Auto-enter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Additional Database Folder will not launch on reboot
      I have added an internal SSD to my FMP server machine and have moved the databases to a folder on this drive. I specified this folder in the Additional Database folder path (and checked the box for use additional database folder). I am able to host the databases this way. However when the server is rebooted, they do not start up automatically as they did when they were in the default location.
      I cannot find anything to tell me how to control which databases are launched on startup. Is there a way to make my new folder the default folder?
    • Cache Flush Distribution defaults to 3 hours 1 minute
      By soulicious
      I have recently had to re-install our FM Server and for some reason, the cache flush distribution interval is set to 03:01 (3 hours and 1 minute) and it won't change.  I don't understand why it is doing this.  I have tried adjusting it, saving it, and restarting the server, but it just stays at 03:01.  Has anyone else had this problem?  After a few initial searches, I have not seen this come up anywhere else.  Any clues on how to fix this?
      Thanks in advance!
    • MAX Charachters in ODBC connection/Execute SQL
      By Suha
      Does anyone have an idea of how many characters I can use into ExecuteSQL command? Or if there is a limit on an ODBC connection?
      I used ExecuteSQL and it gave me error message  "string too long" till I reduced the size of data to 2000 characters only. Any idea if I can use more? And how?
    • FMS11 - insert over ODBC driver doesn't add a record, or throw an error
      By TinBane
      I'm using pyodbc to send SQL queries to a filemaker 11 server.
      I can read data, no problem. I can update data, no problem. But when I attempt to insert data, no errors are thrown but no records are added to the database.
    • FMP 13 file hosted on FM11 - will it work?
      By infoweb
      Sorry If this is a little basic, but I couldn't seem to find a straight answer on this.
      If I have developed a database with FMPA 13 can I host it using FM server 11?
      If it does work, does it need to be accessed with FMP 11 clients or FMP13 clients for all functionality to work?