•  

UPGRADE DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 26, 2014!
FileMaker Inc. has a deadline for users of version 10,11, 12 as Individual box or volume licenses (with expired maintenance).
If you don't renew your maintenance and upgrade to FMP 13 you will no longer be eligible to upgrade, at the discount pricing.

Volume Licensing upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced and FileMaker Server 13 will be discontinued.
Individual upgrade pricing for FileMaker Pro 13 and FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced will increase after September 26, 2014.
As of 27-September-2014, FileMaker 10 products will no longer be available for purchase or support.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13865

Photo

FileMaker 12 Connection Problem

network connection problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Osman  journeyman

Osman
  • Members
  • 220 posts
  • Time Online: 3h 24m 15s

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

Hi,

I have a server on one of the ISP. For more than one years it is running.

But today I can not connect to databases published. I have checked the port number 5003, it is open. Windows firewall is off.

FileMaker sever is running, I can connect server by the filemaker runs on the server machine. FileMaker running on the server machine can not connect any other server. CWP page is running over http.

I am missing something, what could I do to solve this problem?

Regards,
Osman

#2 Wim Decorte  Carpal Tunnel

Wim Decorte
  • Moderators
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • FM Application:13 Advance
  • FMGo:iPhone / iPod Touch, iPad
  • Platform:Cross Platform
  • Skill Level:Expert
  • Certification:7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
  • Membership:TechNet
  • Time Online: 32d 13h 9m 40s

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

Since it was running before and now not, something setting was changed.  Find out what work / updates the provider has done.

Triple-check that port 5003 is open.

#3 Osman  journeyman

Osman
  • Members
  • 220 posts
  • Time Online: 3h 24m 15s

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:38 AM

Thank you Wim

I have checked port www.canyouseeme.org and network utility. Both of seems the port open.

But problem has gone. You are right, problem was related to our provider's network settings.

Have a nice day.

FMForum Advertisers