Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crayfish

Logging in to Facebook using Web Asssistant

1 post in this topic

Has anyone been able to log into Facebook using Web Assistant?

I've tried the following without success:

WAGetURL(
     "http://facebook.com" ;
     "email=" ;
     "pass=[password]" ;
     "type=text" )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Timothy Ackerman
      Hey folks,
      Is there a way to change the Re-login[] dialog box that pops up so that instead of "Account Name:", it says "Account Email"?
      I've tried using 'show custom dialog' script steps for already added account logins, and that works with one exception.  When they client forgets their password, and we go into security and change the password, and then "require new password" is checked.  When the client logs in to change their password, it isn't requiring it and the clients new password is stuck at whatever we changed it to.  
      So from that experience, I went back to the default "Re-login[]" script step.   
      So, really, what I'm trying to do is figure out one or the other option here.  Make a 'show custom dialog' box that will allow 'require password change' on next login, OR, change the Re-login default field description from "Account Name" to "Account Email".

• By Nathaniel Hurt
      Has anyone been able to scrape facebook for posts? Is there a successful or better approach other than using webviewer to grab html? 
      Thanks
    • By GisMo
      I have created a webclip for iOS with a FMP Url with the format FMP://username:password@myserver.com/mydatabase.fmp12
      I have the extended privilege set to:  fmreauthenticate0 to make testing easy
      upon first launch, it works correctly. When I press the home button on the device.. I wait 10 seconds and then I launch from the URL/Webclip I am prompted for login credentials(This shouldnt be because I am passing the credentials in via the URL. If I press cancel as the login screen, it seems to work just continue as it should with the login credentials. I am getting some complaints and confusion from the users about it. 
      How do I fix this?

• By shevyshevy
      My solution has a staff layout. How can I limit each user who happens to be a staff, to his/her own staff page. ie when a staff (user) logs in to the database, he/she is redirected to his own page (staff layout).

the essence is just for Staff to have NO access to the records of each other. I have hidden the tool bar so as not to allow ''Go go Next Record'' navigation. I don't really know if my topic rightly suggests my intention for this post, but I am hoping you get my point. Thanks