Attaching a saved PDF to an Email

This topic is 4541 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm working with a Go database and trying to email a pdf copy of a FM layout.

I'm able to save the FM layout as a pdf without any problem and I'm able to then email a message from Go to an external email but I'm not able to get the saved pdf to attach to the email.

I can see the saved pdf file in my files on the iPad and I can open it on my desktop, so I know that part worked.

I'm suspecting that I haven't set the file path correctly in the attachment options. Any advice appreciated.

Thank you. I'm getting slightly erratic behaviors in Go but basically solved. This has led to my next Go PDF question.

I would like to also save the same sample.pdf file into a new container field associated with the record so that there is a "static" copy of a signed consent form.

I'm able to save the pdf, create the container record, but I'm unable to save the PDF to the container field. Any advice on this? I've tried a similar process as the email but no success.

The other thing of interest is that when the PDF is saved, photos in portal container fields on the layout are not included. I have run into this before where the PDF cannot recognize certain image file types. Any solutions for this? Is it possible to perform a "screen-capture" maneuver on Go and then store or email that photo? I can do it manually but I'm looking for a button/script solution since the volume of consents and work quotes will be high.

Andru

This topic is 4541 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.