This topic is 3718 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

hoib, the simplest and easiet way is to get in contact with delfina daves @ filemaker inc.

lee, why should john know more than fmi?

He is one of the trainers listed on FMI site and this quote appears "FileMaker Training Series for FileMaker 13 coming soon.” . He is a member of this Forum, and I figured he would know. Any other questions?

There will likely be many changes in the Training Program. FMI will likely announce these at such time as they occur.  All of these elements fall under the purview of Ann Monroe, Director of Product Marketing, E-Commerce, and Developer Relations at FileMaker, Inc.

Steven

Conversation by phone with FM Customer Support at 6:45 pm this evening. The word is: "Any day now" and "very close to release". Good news for those of us that need it! Note: the response over at JMO's site was nil. Posted there for 3 days. JMO states he is under an NDA (see:  http://www.databasepros.com/detailforum.php?recid=673) and can't comment on the release date.  Here's another reply a few moments ago:  http://www.databasepros.com/detailforum.php?recid=686

But it's perfectly OK; he's busy I can bet. I did reply to my own post there giving the above info for the folks who frequent there. Hoib

• 2 weeks later...

steven, you were a second… ok, 18 minutes faster than me in posting the link ;o)

i'm VERY pleased to see the progress in training material that is made with the all new "Basics". and after 251 pages you should know a bit more than "just basics" how to work with filemaker.

This topic is 3718 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.