Error using Authorize.Net test account

This topic is 3160 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I set up a test account and was provided with an API LogIn ID and a
Transaction Key.

Using the "How to use Plastic".

The default numbers in the I clicked on "Sale" it was successful.

After entering the numbers provided by Authorize net I get:

"3|2|13|(TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.|000000|P|0|||4.24||auth_capture||||||||||||||||||||||||||0D2069AE34E05030A426AD3AB0DC01F3||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||"

Using FileMaker Pro Advance 11

Plugin Version: 2.0868 (I know it is not current, but it worked with the default settings.)

-Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

I applied for an authorize.net sandbox account and received my API Login ID and Transaction Key. I then replaced the Login ID and Transaction Key values ithat are used in the Plastic demo file (in my database) with the ones supplied to me from authorize.net

I am getting the same error.

TRANSACTION ID: 0

AUTHORIZATION: 00000

Response message: (TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

When I use the Login ID and Transaction Key from the Plastic demo file, the transaction goes through successfully.

I am using Plastic plug-in v2.33 in demo mode. We have not purchased the plug in yet since the database I am creating is still under development.

Jerry Bernard

DSJ Printing, inc.

[email protected]

The payment charge is now working, customer gave me wrong merchant account number. But now the refund is not working. Authorize net.

Customer is using Plastic 2.086 

This is my process refund calc:

CCRefund( 
CCSettings::merchantAccount ; 
CCSettings::transactionKey ; 
$$TransactionID ;
$$CCNumber ;
$$PaymentAmount;

"expirationDate="  &  $$ExpDate
)

Hi Jeff,

Can you have your customer submit a bug report to us? To do this, replicate the error then open the preferences dialog->plugins->click on Plastic and click configure. In the configuration dialog click on the button "Report a bug". Fill out the form that comes up and make sure that that the checkbox that says "include log file" is checked. This will enter them into our support system and we can respond from there.

Thanks for the offer. My client is dealing with issues, I am afraid, that have to do with his understanding of how Authorize.net works. This is a business that was sold and and a new CC processing provider was selected, therefore the issues.

Still waiting to hear from client as his last comment was:

"Disregard my voicemail. I am refunding with I problems. Could be that we were trying to refund unsettled transactions. And Or the new plugin fixed it"

Not sure what "with I problems" means. So waiting to hear. 

Thanks again for your assistance.

-Jeff

• 1 month later...

FOLLOW UP TO MY PREVIOUS POST - http://fmforums.com/topic/97153-error-using-authorizenet-test-account/?do=findComment&comment=442387

We were using the plastic plugin in demo mode which I felt was causing my errors since the plug works fine with the Authorize.net merchant account name and password supplied in the 360 works demo file. When I substitute the merchant account and and password with the credentials I received from authorize,net sandbox site, I get the error:

TRANSACTION ID: 0
AUTHORIZATION: 00000
Response message: (TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

Now we have purchased the entire SUITE from 360 works (BIG $$) and I am still experiencing the same error. I have tried regenerating new transaction Keys from authorize.net but still no luck.

What am i missing on the Plastic Plug In Gateway configuration for authorize.net?? I have the following fields filled out:

Gateway: Authorize.net
Gateway Alias: Authorize.net
Merchant Account Name: [our API Login ID from authorize.net]
Merchant Account Password: [our API Transaction Key from authorize.net]
Username: [login ID for sandbox.authorize.net] NOTE: I have also tried with the field empty with same results)
TransactionURL: BLANK
Certificate: BLANK
Certificate Password: BLANK
Refund Password: BLANK
Shared Secret

This topic is 3160 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.