Supercontainer - Web browser only showing some thumbnails

This topic is 3180 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi, hope you can help.

After the Mac crashing I have reinstalled Supercontainer on another Mac using Filemaker 11 Server (everything worked ok on the previous server).  When I connect on a Filemaker client Mac the database and the images all view correctly. However, when I view on a web browser only a few of the images are showing. I have attached a screen grab so you can see what I mean. It's probably something to do with how I have installed the software but I can't work out why.

Please help

Thanks

Peter

Screen shot 2015-07-10 at 15.10.22.png

Edited by PeterBeverley

Peter,

From that log snippet it looks like SCSetBaseURL is not being called for some of the images. I may be able to discern why with a full log. My email is [email protected] if you can send the whole log to me. With that being said, instead of using container fields and essentially uploading the image every time the page is refreshed using the companion plugin, you will probably have better success with using web viewers instead and then referencing the file using its SuperContainer path i.e. hostnameorIPaddress/SuperContainer/Files/MyPicture

This topic is 3180 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.