connection to amazon failing

This topic is 2732 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I am using the demo version of 360 works and have the error shown below in the screenshot:-

com.prosc.aws.exception.AccessDeniedException: AwsRequest{class=class com.prosc.aws.ec2.DescribeInstances, params={Version=2014-10-01, Action=DescribeInstances, Filter.1.Name=iam-instance-profile.arn, Filter.1.Value.1=*/CloudMail_Profile}}: null

I have set up my amazon key and secret key but still get the error. What am I doing wrong please ?

Thanks

Kaps

360 works error.png

Kaps-

Are you getting this message after clicking 'Test' in the Cloudmail sample file? Did you set up an IAM user specifically for Cloudmail? When first being set up, Cloudmail needs to have a rather broad set of permissions to set up profiles and things like that. You might need to set up that IAM user with Administrator Access for the initial set up. Once you have given the IAM user administrator access, try clicking 'Test' again. This should set up the EC2 instance and return it's IP. Afterwards you can attach the CloudMail_Policy policy and use that for day-to-day usage of Cloudmail.

This topic is 2732 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.