This topic is 2752 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

i made 2 tables one is drug  where there is information of respective drug 2016-10-09 16_14_05-FileMaker Pro Advanced - [drugs].pngother is prescribing table2016-10-09 16_14_42-FileMaker Pro Advanced - [drugs].png and made following relationship 2016-10-09 16_15_19-Manage Database for “drugs”.png i made drug field in prescription table as value from drug name of drugs but when i am selecting drug select in prescription table all fields are becoming same medicne instead i want to it to be different please someone help me :help:

drugs.fmp12

Edited by Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI

Each prescription must be in its own record. In order to show multiple records, the layout must be in list view. 

The way you attempted to do it, you are simply repeating the same related record over and over.

What Bruce is saying: we're here to help with specific questions where you are stuck on, but you can't lean on this community to actually build things for you, for free.

At the very least - in addition to describing the problem - you need to indicate the various things you have tried and where it fails.  That way we can help your learning, not build the actual thing for you.

19 hours ago, Wim Decorte said:

What Bruce is saying: we're here to help with specific questions where you are stuck on, but you can't lean on this community to actually build things for you, for free.

At the very least - in addition to describing the problem - you need to indicate the various things you have tried and where it fails.  That way we can help your learning, not build the actual thing for you.

:beer:

Edited by Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI

Wim: correct. There are a LOT of things that need to be changed in these files and a lot of support and training required; combined with some fairly extreme resistance about learning.

This topic is 2752 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.