Inline Picture with Email Plugin and Calculated Text

This topic is 2739 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Needing some assistance if possible (and looks like the specific Email forum is not accepting new topics at the moment). 

I read the documentation on HTML Inline attachments.  I'm needing to place an inline picture as a header to my email followed by a calculated text field as the body.   Almost there.  The picture is showing up as it should at the top of the email, however below the picture -  the calculated text is displaying inline without it's scripted ¶ return keys. (It's one run-on line of text currently).    Any suggestions on a solution?

I've captured a couple screen grabs of the results so far. 

Thanks for your help. 

Current Inline Picture Email Script.jpg

Inline Picture Header Result.jpg

It looks like what is happening here is the pilcrow character is being converted into a carriage return '\r'. You can check this by opening the email raw source and see if there are line breaks where you expect them to be. This is because the HTML doesn't look for those characters as line breaks. Would it be possible to switch out any of the '¶' characters with something more HTML compatible, like '<br>'?

Ben - as part of my calculated text, there is subtext involved that includes a field where the text is a script (as in piece of copy to be read by a voiceover) - containing line breaks.  Is there a way to have that field convert to HTML as well.   

This topic is 2739 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.