MessageID cannot retrieve message (special characters?)

This topic is 2668 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

So far our use of this plugin has been pretty good, bugs here and there but most of them I can resolve. This one is a mystery though. I have a function to download all attachments from a specific email stored in our system. But I am not able to retrieve a particular set of emails from a specific customer. The message IDs are all similar to this:

<!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAALLi+hrEVABOj2ib/7oIoqfCgAAAEAAAAKt9fB+1hIdJkPQoDGtgdGoBAAAAAA==@[...]>

(note: I replaced the customer's domain with [...] for confidentiality) I've verified that this is the same exact ID as the message on the gmail server. We're connecting via IMAP with forceTrust set to true.

I'm retrieving the message using:

EmailReadMessages (     "mailbox=Processed" ;     "readonly=true" ;     "messageId=" & $messageID ;     "attachments=true" ;     "progress=true" )

And that does not return an error, but when I call EmailGetNextMessage it returns 0 as in there is no email found. I've also verified that the email is in the Processed folder.

I suspect that it may have something to do with the the message ID starting with "!&!" after the brackets or the "==" before the domain... but that is just a guess without knowing more about how the plugin may work behind the scenes.

Any ideas?

Edited by Ben Douglas

This topic is 2668 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.