FM Help Wanted

schotja

This topic is 2661 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Short on time and have a couple small family Ranch operation files one for sure that i want to migrate from 9ish technology to 12.

All REMOTE work via my ranch server.

I've got a small budget for the right individual who loves filemaker development and would like a little cash to boot.

The main file is a repair/service log for all of our equipment and it has the potential to be shared with thousands of likeminded farm and home do-it yourselfers so if you are interested in eventually making more public friendly in order to sell / share our efforts it has gained ALOT of interest from those that already have seen it and want a copy for their own home garage for basic oil changes / brake jobs / battery replacement.

The work is intermediate in complexity but alot of it is just cleanup and better navigation / reports.

Original was from an old template and i'm fine with using any template with friendly naviagation to migrate old tables and a few new features into.

Send an email with your experience and please.. individuals only.. not some company from overseas!!

I'll send more details after that.

[email protected]

FMP 12

South Dakota /

Remote work / offsite

$$ by project

This topic is 2661 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.