Import ansi type?

This topic is 2645 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a file created in version 11.0v4 (Mac) which has several import scripts in it, importing from one table to another.  It indicates on the Import script-steps:

Import Records ( "$pathToMe" ; Add ; Windows (ANSI) ]

If I convert the file to version 12 and open it in version 12, every one of the import script steps display same thing.  However, if I instead open the fp7 version 11 file in version 13, 14 or 15, all of the import script steps instead display:

Import Records [ "$pathToMe" ; Add ; Korean (EUC-KR) ]

Nothing has changed in the file between when it was fmpa11.0v4 and the next version.  I converted the files immediately, closing the version after each conversion.  The only reference I can find about it is here in Knowledge Base ( searching FM Help for 'Korean' returns nothing):

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13296/kw/Korean (EUC-KR)/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ4MjIxMzU4MS9zaWQvdHNrUTlBNm4%3D

Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know why?  It doesn't make a difference in my imports but it bothers me that I do not understand WHY it has changed.  And why to Korean?  I've also searched TechNet and find nothing about it.

import_V11andv12.png

import_V13 14 and 15.png

Edited by LaRetta

Hi, thank you for responding!  

I don't have a problem ... I was only trying to understand why the change from Windows to Korean when the same fp7 file is opened in different FM versions and what change, under the hood, happened in version 13 to cause that change.  I can't be the only person that wonders about these kinds of things.  :-)

This topic is 2645 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.