Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Intermediate Devloper Needed

schotja

This topic is 2645 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Looking for an intermediate developer $45 to $75 depending on Experience. 

I would expect a developer with any amount of experience to be able to pretty accurately quote each module that i have allocated.  The list is getting shorter but i still have a pretty good bit of cleanup and some modules to ad to this project.  FMP12 remote work to my server. I've got a small budget for the right individual who loves filemaker development and would like a little cash to boot.  As you can imagine there have been alot of flakes inquiring but i am looking for a dependable / long term relationship to help with eventual upgrades when budget allows or user requests.  USA Individuals only!  Open to a partner on this as well.

The main file is a repair/service log for all of our equipment and it has enuff interest from others and an article to be released about it soon... that will no doubt generate alot of interest. 

The project:  Repair Log for likeminded farm and home do-it yourselfers.  Those that already have seen it and want a copy for their own home farm and garage to track repairs and or basic oil changes / brake jobs / battery replacement or any other type of repair.The work is intermediate in complexity but alot of it is just cleanup and better navigation / reports.  Original was from an old template and eventually i may want to migrate into more modern technology but for now here are a few of the modules i'm looking at integrating.  List below has some VERY basic items that might take most 5 minutes and a few more complex.

Version 1.3 Modules TO BE INTEGRATED NEXT: 

Clean up Navigation
Easy way to export tables when somone needs to upgrade to newer version
containers in runtime wont preview pdf?
Better webviewer
Insert documents into 2 container fields button
Reports for unfinished
Containers launch button
Parts inventory
barcode reader cleaned up.
Help section
Picture insert
runtime doesnt show web or pdf link.

VERY IMPORTANT: Send an email with your experience/Contact Info / Tenative Schedule (weekends warrior / weekday / weeknight) and please.. individuals only.. not some company from overseas!!
[email protected]

FMP 12

South Dakota /

Remote work / offsite

$$ by project

30 minutes ago, schotja said:

List below has some VERY basic items that might take most 5 minutes and a few more complex.

Version 1.3 Modules TO BE INTEGRATED NEXT: 

Clean up Navigation
Easy way to export tables when somone needs to upgrade to newer version
containers in runtime wont preview pdf?
Better webviewer
Insert documents into 2 container fields button
Reports for unfinished
Containers launch button
Parts inventory
barcode reader cleaned up.
Help section
Picture insert
runtime doesnt show web or pdf link.

FWIW, nothing in this list would take 5 minutes are less... so be a bit careful expressing things like this, you might not get the takers that you want.

• Like 2

This topic is 2645 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.