8 posts in this topic
I installed supercontainer on my Windows server at aws Amazon. I also installed the companion plug-in. It shows up on Filemaker Pro no problem. But it doesn't show on webdirect. Any idea?
Here is my configuration:
- FMS 15, Windows 2016 server.
- SuperContainer 2.94, build 9234.
- I have the companion plugin put inside "..\FileMaker Server\Web Publishing\publishing-engine\cwpc\Plugins".
- The plug-in I use is "SuperContainer_Companion_Plugin.fmx64".
P.S.: I will send an email to 360works. But just want to post it here so we can all share the solution. Thanks.
On two Filemaker Server machines I manage, I cannot get FTPeek to activate. After checking the checkbox, a grey message appears appears stating that the plugin was enabled, but the checkbox is unchecked.
I have checked the permissions of the plugins. Both owned by fmserver and group fmsadmin. I have restarted the machines. I have tried Wim's suggestion of installing with server-side script. Both have Java 1.6 installed. Both have the BaseElements plugin installed and successfully enabled.
Both are running FMS 14.04. One is a Mac mini running Yosemite, with Core 2 Duo processor and 8gb. Other is a Mac mini running El Capitan with Core 2 Duo and 4gb.
Hi. I'm using FMPro 12 Advanced.
Creating a database for our community centre and I need to add a membership number to contacts - but not all of them.
I've created a separate table for Membership numbers (as not all contacts will have one, so serial numbers aren't appropriate).
Each membership has a number of details fields.
It's probably a REALLY logical and stupid problem I'm batting against - but I need to:
Select a contact>go to their details>add a membership number (go to a floating window layout, enter the details to the serial-number-derived membership) and have the details including the number show up in a tab on the contact's details layout.
I've created a relationship between my contacts file and my membership file via the Contact_ID>Contact_ID_fk and have played around with other relationships.
I've also created a simple script from a button on the Contacts membership tab to go to the Membership Layout window and create a new record. But it keeps creating a new record in the Contacts, not Membership - even though the relationship only has to create new records in the memberships side.
I'm now running around in circles - please can anyone help me out here?????
I have a weird issue that just started happening when I use the 'Print to PDF' script step in a loop.
I have a script that passes through and prints out a set of pages. When I use the script Debugger and when I reach the spot I am having issues with, I can see, during the preview, that it is in the correct record; showing the correct page, but once it is done and saved as a PDF, it is showing the first record that was browsed.
I have attached a snapshot of the script I am using.
If you notice, I have it go to the layout First, Performs a Find based on a Variable - It finds the proper records.
Then it goes to the first record, (for this example, lets say record # 36)
Starts a loop and saves the record being browsed to a PDF. Then it moves on to the next record in the found set.
The Custom Dialog which SHOULD show the next records ID, does not. It still shows record #36.
I have no clue as to why. Even though as I go through each script step and I can visually confirm it is moving to the proper record in the FileMaker client, it does NOT save the proper Record.
If I switch the option on the 'Save Record as PDF' from Current Record, to records being browsed, it saves the proper records to PDFs, but it duplicates them 3 times and does not set the proper page numbers.
Attached is also the end result
The Observ ID: should be 36, 37, 38 but all three pages stay at 36 showing the exact same record.
Thank you all for your help.