This topic is 2579 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Good Day,

Has anyone see this before? I have a simple date calculation:  Get(CurrentDate) - DateAccepted   - So for instance, if it was today it would be  03/06/2017 - 03/01/2017 (accepted date) which would give me 5 days. That's fine, works ok.   HOWEVER, when the dates are the same, like 03/06/2017 - 03/06/2017  (so it was received on the current day) I consistently get the number "4"   Should be "0".

This happens between any 2 sets of days, if they are the same. Anyone know why this happens?  It's very strange.

Thanks for any enlightenment on this!

Karen

Edited by Karend440
typo

I just did, a new file with the 2 fields and it calculates correctly, so it must be something in my original layout? not sure what to look for. I even recreated the fields,  - made new ones, and they are doing the same thing on the original layout.

Yes, they are all in the same table. I am just going to rebuild the layout tomorrow, and see if I can get it to work that way. There are not that many fields on it.  It's very strange, any dates with the same DateAccepted and the current date are doing this - and always the #4. I will post again after doing so with the results. Thanks again, Comment appreciate your time!

This topic is 2579 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.