This topic is 2600 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am testing DocuBin (and SuperContainer), in demo mode, but I keep getting an error in SuperContainer:

Invalid license
    This license type is not supported. You may have switched the 'License Key' and 'Registered To' fields, or need to upgrade to a newer version of the product.

When I try to register SuperContainer in demo mode, it gives me a similar error:

[I try to delete the contents of the "Activation code" and "Registered to" fields, but the fields keep reverting back to being populated]

You are running SuperContainer version 2.93

SuperContainer will be in demo mode until a valid license code is entered.

Enter your registration information below (for demo mode leave both fields blank).

Activation code
Registered to

This license type is not supported. You may have switched the 'License Key' and 'Registered To' fields, or need to upgrade to a newer version of the product.

SuperContainer version 2.93

Filemaker Pro 15

Mac 10.11.6

Argh.

Typically when we see this error, the license string and registered to names have been put in the opposite fields or the wrong license is being entered in. If you need to get back into demo mode for whatever reason after you have registered you will need to uninstall/reinstall SuperContainer.

This topic is 2600 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.