EdwinJ

No login methods supported

2 posts in this topic

We have a script using the 360 Works plugin and it worked for a long time and know we get the message "No login methods supported!". The script is connecting to an exchange server with Imap.  In the script we already use  "forceTrust=True".

Is there somebody who has the same problem ?

Hi EdwinJ,

Has anything changed on your mail server recently in regards to logging in? any other changes?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan Ackerman
      My client is experiencing empty dialog windows-- starting with the Launcher.
      She is running FileMaker Pro 15 - 32bit on windows.
      She reinstalled several times with same result.
      any ideas?

thanks!

• By totoleheros
      Hi,
      I am struggling : I have a script using 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin functions. It used to run smoothly with FMP12 and 13. I had to update FMP and now the 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin would not load. I have tried with both FMP14 and FMP15. The 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin is not listed in the pref pane of FMP14/15, while — on the same machine (and the same java 8.121 version) — it is loaded. I have tried to have the file in these directories: /Application/ FMP FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced/Extensions or the ~/Library/Application Support/Filemaker/Filemaker Pro Advanced/14.0 (or 15.0)/Extensions.
      No success. Could someone have a clue about my problem? Many many thanks in advance.
    • By cril
      Hi I'm trying to develop an interface between my filemaker database and a SOAP service. No where in the wsdl is there any authorisation so I believe I need to send my username and password before the SOAP envelope. I'm trying to do that with Scriptmaster but there are only three input parameters none of which appear useful for generating or inputting the HTTP authorisation Basic that needs to be in place. I can't see the fedex modules which may have had the parameters I needed. Can anybody help/advise or suggest another plugin I should use.

Many thanks for reading this.
    • By menno
      When updating any 360works-plug-in it is deactivated after any update. Sometimes it does not even is replaced.
      I have created batch-scripts to shut off FileMaker and then remove any 360works-plug-in.
      After that my user(s) have to restart the application again and the new version of (any) 360works plug-in is installed correctly and activated automatically.
      I also use other plug-ins by Troi, Dacons en Goya simultaniously and these work perfectly fine and also will be updated and activated when a newer version is being installed. Only the 360works-plug-ins fail to update everytime.
      I use the script-step "Install plug-in file" so nothing exotic is done there.
      The problems occur on windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 and 2012. On the 32 and 64 bits versions (2012 - 64-bit only)
      Any suggestions or anyone else has the same trouble?
    • By Priyabrata

The FMP 15 crashes randomly after every 2-3 days on windows systems.
      I have checked the issue for the fault module in event log (Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll) and some place i checked it was suggested to reinstall the application, which i have tried multiple times. But the crash still occurs.
      Is there any possible solutions to avoid it ?
      Does it have anything to with the application running a hosted filemaker files or is it a system issue ?
      Thanks for help in advance.

Event Log Below for the crash:
      Description
      Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Pro 15\FileMaker Pro.exe

Problem signature
      Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
      Application Name: FileMaker Pro.exe
      Application Version: 15.0.1.119
      Application Timestamp: 5706f6ea
      Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
      Fault Module Version: 11.0.9600.18450
      Fault Module Timestamp: 57c77567
      Exception Code: c0000602
      Exception Offset: 0000000000aad57f
      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
      Locale ID: 1033