Server Maintenance This Week. ×

filter a portal

This topic is 2526 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Good evening at all,

I have created a portal where all the agents of a particular brand must be visible. If the agent only has that brand I'm offered to the portal but if there are multiple brands not. I had set the filter as "brand name = agent logo" but I noticed it did not work properly. How can I tell the system also to show me all the agents who have the required other than the other brands? I hope I was clear. thank you.

11 minutes ago, pomilpetan said:

I hope I was clear.

I am afraid not. Please describe exactly how your relationship is defined, and how your portal is filtered. Then, in the two records that produce an unexpected result, provide the exact contents of all the relevant fields (the relationship's match fields and the fields used in the portal filter's formula).

In general, if one field contains an item and another field contains a list of items, then the two fields are not equal* - even if the one item is common to both. Use the FilterValues() function instead.

--
(*) For calculation purposes; they will be considered as matching for the purposes of a relationship.

Edited by comment

Good morning and thanks for the response. I will try to be clearer.
I have a mask that needs to extract all the agents in a brand. Each agent may have one or more associated brands. I have created a portal where the various agents are visible according to the brand chosen.
The two tables are:
Table1 = the number of agents where there is also the field of the following brands
Table 2 = the budget line where there is a trademark field and I have to include the chosen brand
I created a match between the two tables with table1 :: brand = table2 :: brand
At that point in the portal I must present all the agents with the filter on the table portal1 :: brand = table2 :: brand

In this situation, however, I only see agents who have only that brand but if they have that more, they do not appear. And here's my question. How can I make sure that all the other agents who also have the trademark in the brand field also appear? Certainly with the choice table1 :: brand = table2 :: brand does not work properly.
thank you

This topic is 2526 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.