This topic is 2497 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

create another script to will unhide it and run that one with a shortcut.  If you want it only for yourself and not the users then use an IF to check for the privilege set name of the user.

See if this helps. http://fmforums.com/topic/101439-fm-16-bottom-toolbar/#comment-462047

I was going to add the Toggle button and keyboard short cut to my attachment, but my Demo of FileMaker Pro 16 has expired, and there appears to be some differences between 15 and 16 in showing the Keyboard short cuts.

13 hours ago, Wim Decorte said:

create another script to will unhide it and run that one with a shortcut.  If you want it only for yourself and not the users then use an IF to check for the privilege set name of the user.

Idea sounds realistic but , does the script will unlock the locked menu back wonder ????

Create a Script called "Unlock Menu Bar". Make it unlock the Menu Bar and make sure it's visible in the Scripts Menu. And add a piece of code, like Wim suggested to make sure you can only run it. You can replace Full Access with your privilege set if you use something different.

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 10.14.18 AM.png

Edited by Agnes Riley

This topic is 2497 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.