Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Printing Problems - Disappearing Text

Jacob

This topic is 6998 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a small DB that is used to collect data from the various faculty here for their yearly interviews. I have them report on their various research/publications etc. and then compile the data into reports used by the admin here.

The problem is, I have a layout set up to print these reports, and when I go to preview mode (or when I print) my field headings disappear. All of the data is there, but the labels seem to completely vanish (they look fine in layout mode and in browse mode). I have sliding enabled to shrink the text boxes to fit the inputted data, could that be causing the problems? The problem seems to be worse when the fields are empty - but I'd like to print the field labels even when the fields are empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Well, I don't know. I downloaded your file, went to Preview mode and it was blank. I created a new record, went to Preview mode, and it matched what I see in Browse. I gather it means that you can't print records when there are no records. I didn't know that, but it makes sense.

This topic is 6998 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.