How do I get the 4 lowest scores from 6

This topic is 3943 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

It did when it left here. On the layout Score Card it is under the center 2 columns. I didn't think that 9s fast. Once I had one portal laid out I used duplicate to make the next 5 and then changed the starting portal row in each.

Try clicking on the team score field after updating. You may also want to look at using a script with the Refresh Window Flush Cached join. You can use the Event Script Plug-in to automate this.

Try clicking on the team score field after updating. You may also want to look at using a script with the Refresh Window Flush Cached join. You can use the Event Script Plug-in to automate this.

• 1 year later...

Hi Ralph

I've been going through your post here and trying to apply it to a similar database where I want to get the top 2 highest marks from 4 marks. I have a Student and Assignment Table related via the Student ID (one to many).

The part I can't get to work is how do I get the ValueList to be in Descending Order? from the sample files you've made I can't see any sorting going on, it looks as if the scores were entered from lowest to highest to get them in the correct order in the ValueList field. Is this so? If not how can I get the ValueList field to be ordered so the 2 highest marks are on the two top lines?

Thanks, Matt

Hi Ralph

flag that I just figured out the Value List does the sorting ascending and theres no way to change that so I've used your suggestion above with the ValueCount function to figure out the bottom entry (highest mark) and ValueCount-1 to get the 2nd bottom (2nd highest mark).

• 7 years later...

This topic is 3943 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.