This topic is 2610 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This takes the cake. And then you all understand it but me. It is rather spooky. Can someone share the secret so I can laugh too? By the way, it works even if I do not concentrate on the blender or TV or whatever because I focused on a football game and it still worked so I know it is trick somewhere.

But where? How do I find it? Is it hidden script trigger? :Ask:

Thank you for helping, Raybaudi, I saw the 9 and I thought it might be important but I did not understand. Now I do! I had to break that calc apart like a child might do.

Comment, you are some trickster. 'write it down and don't say it out loud and visualize' and stuff... you had me going good. :jester:

Now this is fun stuff. Much better than hangin' on Facebook or Myspace or even hangin' at the mall.

I created this file to illustrate the Monty Hall Problem...

Game show 3 doors, behind one door is a Brand New Car, behind the other two is a goat. You make your choice - then the host reveals one of the other doors that is the GOAT. you can decide to stay or switch.

Mythbusters did a elaborate episode on this - great for tv but the process could have been done with out resorting to a physical models and props.

Monty Hall.fp7.zip

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Well it is time Comment's Psychic and Stephen's Monty Hall be brought back to the front so here is another one ... Psychic2.  And in this one, you don't even have to visualize anything.  It isn't as cool as Michael's file but I enjoyed creating it nonetheless.   :laugh2:

Psychic2.fp7.zip

• Like 1

You are right that it is not as good but I still liked it.  One thing, Ocean West, can you explain your Monty Python to me?  I do not get it.  I am sorry but I keep looking at the records over and over and still do not understand it.  Thank you Comment, LaRetta and Ocean West for the fun examples.  I have decided to make a tick-tack-toe game for fun.  Wish me luck. :king:

Also does anyone know when 14 will be out?  I am saving my money.

• 1 year later...
On 3/12/2015 at 3:57 PM, LaRetta said:

Well it is time Comment's Psychic and Stephen's Monty Hall be brought back to the front so here is another one ... Psychic2.  And in this one, you don't even have to visualize anything.  It isn't as cool as Michael's file but I enjoyed creating it nonetheless.   :laugh2:

Psychic2.fp7.zip

Haha - my animal was a kitten - oh well ;oP

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.