Refresh web viewer with script step

This topic is 4458 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the best place to post it, but I've searched and can't find a solution. Is there a script step (or a workaround) to force a web view to reload?

I'm currently using the Filemaker Wordpress plugin to sync various fields with a Wordpress website. Works great, but there are a few fiddly custom fields and other elements that don't work with the sync, so the user has to interact with the admin page of the Wordpress back end. It all works fairly well, except that if the script I use to update the Wordpress page runs then the web viewer to the right of the page doesn't reload, so the new information sent to the page doesn't show up. If the user then interacts with the web viewer then there's a conflict when they try to update.

It's easy enough to manually reload the web viewer if you know what you're doing, but expecting users to do this is a bit tough. Does anyone know how to force a web viewer to reload its contents? I've tried just moving back a record and forward again, but sometimes the viewer caches the page.

Would appreciate any help.

This topic is 4458 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.