Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Filemaker w/ WordPress

This topic is 3825 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello:

I'm looking to possibly use Filemaker with WordPress and I'm looking for someone that has either actually done this or someone who can give me a high level overview of how I can get my Filemaker fields into the WordPress backend MySQL tables and just a very high level - how to?

Dom

• Newbies

Dom,

Lauren Kuhlman did a great job and created a Wordpress sync tool. You can find out more at the product site here: http://wordpressfilemaker.com .

All the best,

Jim

Surefoot Database Consulting

www.surefootdata.com

• 1 year later...

I bought a license for WordPress-FileMaker Sync a couple days ago. I got a receipt from Amazon Payments, but no license key. I went back to the site and found the domain had expired that same day, and there's now a GoDaddy splashpage there.

I found a cached copy of the site and called the number listed there. It's inactive, as are the numbers on the WHOIS records for wordpressfilemaker.com & laurenkuhlman.com. I found a Gmail address and one @laurenkuhlman.com, but haven't gotten a reply from either.

She seems to have been pretty active on discussion boards, LinkedIn, etc., but the last trace I can google is on September 13 of last year. After that, she seems to have disappeared from the Internet entirely. I don't even know her, but I hope she's okay.

If anyone has a working license key they'd be willing to share, I'll be glad to furnish a receipt showing that I paid for one.

• Newbies

That is the same info that I had found. I saw a number on a FM Developer Finder site and called. A lady answered and hung up on me when I asked for Lauren. I called back and was told I had the wrong number.

Hopefully, someone has a way to know how she is doing. This happened once before and I later found out the developer got very ill and had other things to deal with that were more important.

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is 3825 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.