Notice of Server Schedule Maintenance

This topic is 4158 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Our servers may be affected by a scheduled & planned upgrade to the Las Vegas Nevada Data Center & Server Farm's Power Distribution Unit, Rack Switches and Routers.

The effective dates of interruption will occur between 11/17 - 11/18th Between 22:00 and 03:30 Pacific Time (GMT - 8 ) We won't be down the entire time but there may be windows where our server may not be accessible.

Thanks

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Stephen, I just wanted to say that I like many of the new features!  The 'also tagged', the ability to select 'best answer' on a post, the new Knowledge Base icon and more.  The forum is also very zippy again.  Thank you!!! :laugh2:

Thank you - been busy tinkering with things on the server end - We  ended up doing a site transplant the server account had a lot of detritus in the root folder as my account had been migrated from server to server over the years - we backed up - and deleted the account and recreated the account then restored the data & databases, think it cleared up other lingering issues. 

I am trying to clean up some things and hopefully enable some features to enable members to help curate the contents by tagging or marking records so that future people with similar issues can find the solution, too.

This topic is 4158 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.