FM Server 10 but can't access Admin Console?

OMAiden

This topic is 4047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has experiences to share with FM server 10 v.1 - not being able to access admin console, yet files are being hosted without a problem. I tested out listing files, clients, etc. via Terminal and it seems its all up and running. Though everytime I try to launch the admin console page I get the "an unknown error occurred" message. I have seen threads about unsupported java updates that could interfere with this and I have updated java to the recommended version, cleared all java caches, etc. We are on OS 10.6.8 server. Thanks for any advice.

Thanks. I did see that on the FM site and tried installing the update but it didn't work because it required "10.4 or 10.5" and we're on 10.6.8. Wondering if we should revert back to FMS9? I exerienced the same problem with the admin console with 9 recently. I even created another partition on our server to reinstall OSXserver and FMS 10 instead to see if that cleaned anything up. Same console problem. The access to our DB seems normal, except with one database - when I try to enter data into one of the portals (which is linked to an older/related file) I keep getting prompted that there is not enough disk space to complete the operation. ? There is plenty of room on the disk they are being hosted on? This doesn't happen for every record, only ones that have previous entries in said portal.

This topic is 4047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.