Error: Did not receive an XML document from the server.

This topic is 2907 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Server: Windows R2 2008 SP1

FileMaker Server 13

Connections via PHP

I have several databases that users connect to via a web browser using php. All has been working correctly until Friday 1/3. I have been assured by IT that the server has not changed. However, the PHP connections are no longer reliable. 

Sometimes, the user can log in fine. Other times, a user logs in, submits a request, and it looks fine to the user. However, the "Error: Did not receive an XML document from the server." is thrown.  Other times, the error is thrown and the user knows something is wrong. 

Sometimes the form will display the correct information, and sometimes the form cuts off.

No change has been made to the code other than adding  a date picker.  

I'd appreciate any help as I'm truly stumped by this. I've included the php files in case you see any issues.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • Newbies

I am also getting this error at random.  Nothing has changed in my php code.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it throws out this error:  "Did not receive an XML document from the server.(error)"

Slbr549, did you ever find any answers? Can anyone else help??  I can't find any info on the internet about this error. 

Also on a FIlemaker Server 13.

This topic is 2907 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.