A distribute field length per set total length denoted by the end fields of selection.

This topic is 3618 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

That would be very handy in layout design. I see fmi doing a management of areas and resources and this chunk of layout features not getting any love this version, but this seems like a simple a handy tool and can be imho implemented in, god willing, fm 14

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I'll state my own want:  

It would be nice to be able to set fields in multiple rows on a record (like a checkerboard), and then have them stretch horizontally and vertically when the window is resized, such that they don't all start to overlap each other.  The way that I imagine this happening, is that the items would scale a single unit if they are grouped together on a layout.  

That'd be great too, for sure. And it's a big must. I 've read of a quite convoluted workaround to to that, in the forums, but I 've not tried it. 

Mine's more simple and I guess more easy to implement and via the inspector, and it's sort of related: I want one button like the "align fields at equal distance from each other over a set length", but actually resizing all elements the same size and one after the other. That is field A is the first of the selection at X,Y and fiend N is last at X1,Y1. Then via one button you enlarge or decrease the size of each field selected, setting them at the same width one after the other from X,Y to X1,Y1. 

This topic is 3618 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.