Oldman FM programmer has time to code, talk, maybe help, vice versa.

RodM

This topic is 3576 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have coded using due diligence over 15 years Filemaker  8.5 to 12

mastar.com and 420ccStar.com

the design, coding, running and supporting Answering Services Messaging, in/outbound delivery email, fax etc for over 30 years

And.. I have written a complete medical marijuana dispensary application including inventory, barcode and POS about 17000 hours     ..currently POS linked to a field tested POS app.

My problem is marketing and age.. so i am willing to share with ANYONE, rather you start over

Rod Minarik

Eugene OR

I am especially looking for someone who has the energy and time too, resource too...

I was looking at   Twilio API too.. anyone been there, there are a few  Filemaker + Twilio links.

Looking  to take what I have and make it yours.. ours for while I am still around..  what the heck I am loosing at 71years  
What i hope to gain.. is the continuation of my little niche mastar.com business, my application..

and with FIlemaker abilities to  move this to more server cloud based,  some voip integration..  

this app could pay off       Worldly... some countries only have call centers.. not answering services like the us.canada does

My clients always need voip first..  other options or corp competitors are pricey..  even 30K per operator station not unheard of..

and cloud operators $100- 250 per operator stations..   If cloud server, i could see selling remote operators, ,so affiliating voip, connectivity, software applications, server time, support, maintenance.. whatever.. This could become a income streams I never asked.  I am just one, and not a marketing person, I worked to get by, and then code on this business on the side for 30 years
and I ran local answering business 12+yrs.. to 2011

For voip connectivity, my application only need

to get next caller in queue,

to dial out and

to get a view all whats in the callers queue. 

I am a PC person,
I wish this to support MAC, cloud base server operators remote answering calls. 

Any ideas, thoughts,, interest?

Send me a priv email  from my site mastar.com

Lets talk

This topic is 3576 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.