Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Logging in to Facebook using Web Asssistant

1 post in this topic

Has anyone been able to log into Facebook using Web Assistant?

I've tried the following without success:

"" ;
     "email=" ;
     "pass=[password]" ;
     "type=text" )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FMGo Asks for password from webclip with login credentials
      By GisMo
      I have created a webclip for iOS with a FMP Url with the format FMP://
      I have the extended privilege set to:  fmreauthenticate0 to make testing easy
      upon first launch, it works correctly. When I press the home button on the device.. I wait 10 seconds and then I launch from the URL/Webclip I am prompted for login credentials(This shouldnt be because I am passing the credentials in via the URL. If I press cancel as the login screen, it seems to work just continue as it should with the login credentials. I am getting some complaints and confusion from the users about it. 
      How do I fix this?
    • Restrict Login to Specific Account
      By shevyshevy
      My solution has a staff layout. How can I limit each user who happens to be a staff, to his/her own staff page. ie when a staff (user) logs in to the database, he/she is redirected to his own page (staff layout).
      the essence is just for Staff to have NO access to the records of each other. I have hidden the tool bar so as not to allow ''Go go Next Record'' navigation. I don't really know if my topic rightly suggests my intention for this post, but I am hoping you get my point. Thanks
    • "Log in using" Account Change via Script Step?
      By Otis
      Hi, I have a password protected-database. I currently have the file options set to "Log in using" the Guest Account privileges set to the single FileMaker file. (To toggle this, I can have users hold down the option key (mac) or shift key (windows) to override this and enter an Account Name and Password that has been authorized.
      However, what I want to do is have it to where a user can enter in their account name and password just ONCE, and then it will save this information, to grant them access to the FileMaker database. For example, maybe a script step that triggers an edit to the file option of "Log in using" and instead of the guest account (default) it will make a new default setting to their pre-authorized Account Name & password.
      Is this possible?
      If not, is there a way to have users enter an Account Name and Password only ONCE and have it pre-saved? I know on the Mac this can be saved to the keychain, but this is a cross-platform solution.
      I also don't have any unique logins, but instead just have one account with "Authorized User" and a password, that is given to multiple individuals.
      Any help with this would be appreciated, thanks.
    • trying to authenticate monthly or lock down layout - help?
      By joemama
      Hello everyone - new here, and looking for some knowledge.  Let me start by explaining what I want to do - there may be multiple ways, or no way at all to acheive this.
      I have a database I have created.  I have people who would like to use it.  I do not own/or want to own there data/server.  What I would like to be able to do is shut them out from using the layout/database if issues arise.  Possibly make the layout authenticate monthly?  The issue lays in the fact that I will not own or control their network or server.  Help please?!?!?!