Get 101 error during pull

This topic is 3554 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

CJ -

The bracketed number is used to specify the repetition number of the field being set, and even if you're not using a repeating field, the [1] should work. So I don't think that's the problem.

The 101 error indicates that the record that EasySync is trying to set the value in is missing. I would double check the relationship between the EasySync_Payload_Details table occurrence and the ES table occurrence, to be sure that the relationship is set to "Allow creation of new records" and "Delete related records." See step 4 of the Setup instructions ( http://fmeasysync.com/docs-easysync/ ) for details.

That should resolve the error. If not, let me know.

- Tim

• Newbies

Tim,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I rechecked my TO relationships and did find one error.

Now the process finishes without a FM error, but says there is not records to pull. 

On the host is 10,000 records but only 5 of them do not have ones. So it should only pull these records I am assuming.

The Ipad file has zero records in it.

I am not using an ipad to test, Opened Ipad file with FMPRO 13 to connect to my server ( imac mini on local network with FMS 13 running)

I will load onto Ipad and see if this makes a difference.

Thanks for all the hard work on this project. Much appreciated.

Once I get it working, I am hoping to modify it so a a user can sign on to the desktop and check which records he wants to see on his ipad, then when he signs on the ipad those records are sent at startup. This is an inspection program, so the user would then go and do the inspections. If record is checked complete, When they sync the push would only push the complete items then remove them from the ipad when done.

CJ Watson

[email protected]

Kailua Kona, Hawaii

post-107698-0-91821400-1406170976_thumb.

post-107698-0-37952300-1406170978_thumb.

• Newbies

Tim, 

I change the sql and the program now fills the payload with records.

It goes through each item in the payload details but doesn't save the information in the actual TO it needs to go. When I look and the pull payload on the 

mobile side when it loops to set the field , the Layout is not changed to the Actual Data table - so nothing is put in a field to be saved.

I don't see a new record request either that creates a new record on the target table. to put the $Field_value in.

What am I not understanding. I am assuming the transfer of payload data is done after this comment

"If the value of this field has changed..."

I added an else to -set field by name($Table_Name & "::"& $field_Name) so that it updates even if the field has not changed

All of the Inserts and Updates are handled via the relationship between the EasySync_Payload_Details table occurrence and the TOs for your actual data tables. That's how EasySync is able to process payloads transactionally and avoid changing to layouts specifically for those TOs.

Please take a few minutes to look at how the sample database is configured in terms of the relationship graph, and then confirm that your graph is setup in a similar manner.

-- Tim

This topic is 3554 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.