Filemaker Application Menu Bar shows label "Night Wing" where "Scripts" should be

djc728

This topic is 3517 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello All:

I'm really perplexed on how this might have happened but my Filemaker 13 Pro Advanced menu bar has the label "Night Wing" where the label "Scripts" should be ( see enclosed png file ).  If I click on the "Night Wing" it shows all my scripts BUT I was wondering what I may have done to change the application Menu Bar.

I'm happen to be a big fan of Ray Cologon but I have no idea how I might have done this.  ( lol )   I'm truly stumped.  No offense to Ray but I'd like to change it back.

Anyone?

Dom 

post-81903-0-79570500-1409770457_thumb.p

I believe it implies that the file you are using was created by Ray and, instead of taking the functionality and creating a new file, you just used this one.  The NightWing menu name comes from developer utilities custom menus.  Custom menus can't be imported from file to file which is why I suspect the file itself was originally a NightWing file.  You have 13 advanced - check your custom menus.

LaRetta:

Thank you.  I didn't have any custom menus BUT after a reboot -- it came back to "Scripts".  

Maybe subconsciously I want to be more like Ray.   :yep:

Thanks for the response.

Dom

This topic is 3517 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.