Filemaker pdf's not readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader

michele

This topic is 3484 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We recently started working with FM13, when saving our offers as pdf we get following error in Adobe Acrobat XI (I translated it because it appears in Dutch):

"Due to an error on the pagemight not display correctly in Acrobat.  Please contact the creator of the PDF-document to resolve the problem"

Some images and text don't display.  They're on the page but just won't show.  When viewing the pdf with other viewers the data shows but...you can't ask your customers to do that.

Is there a solution and what does Filemaker do wrong (or Adobe Acrobat)? 

When I print the records with CutePdf Writer it works like a charm (but then I can't sript the name and location the pdf should be save to).

Thank you for reading and eventually answering my question

There are many PDFs that do not show in Acrobat, the best PDF reader I know of is FireFox, too bad it does not work in FileMaker's webviewer.

well ggt667, might be so but that doesn't give me a solution and a lot of people use Acrobat  ;-)

At least I'd like to understand why Acrobat can't read it.  Actually the text and images are there, I can see it when I select the objects in my pdf, but they just show blank.

Thought it might have something to do with the font, but no, some text appears...some doesn't :-(

This topic is 3484 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.