Zulu - Sync Existing Google Calendar

This topic is 3174 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I could setup zulu to sync FilMaker with Google Calendar. It creates a new calendar in google. How to sync an existing google calendar with a FileMaker event table?

Hello,

Currently Zulu does not sync with an existing Google calendar. However, this is a feature that is being worked on now for Zulu 2 which we are hoping to release in a few months. We will have builds for beta testing sooner than that. If that is something you would be interested in email [email protected] to be placed on the list of testers.

• 3 months later...

Currently Zulu does not sync with an existing Google calendar. However, this is a feature that is being worked on now for Zulu 2 which we are hoping to release in a few months. We will have builds for beta testing sooner than that. If that is something you would be interested in email [email protected] to be placed on the list of testers.

Has there been any new progress on this? I am just setting up Zulu this 4th of July weekend and I really need the ability to import and existing Google calendar because we have many people already accessing it.

Edited by HALBURN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darn, it came a day too late. We just forced all of our users to switch over to the new Zulu generated Google calendar.

Thanks for the update though. I'm anxious to see what other new features you have added.

This topic is 3174 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.