Installing a Custom SSL Cert just broke AD Authentication

This topic is 3277 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

What with all of the issues and confusion that I've been reading about with Filemaker and Custom SSL certs, I decided to try installing Custom certs in my test environment first.  Everything went well and today I installed the certs on my production environment.  Everything is the same EXCEPT the Production Environment is running a 2-machine deployment as opposed to the development environments single machine deployment.

I noticed that after the Cert was imported into the server the admin console was till throwing an error message saying the cert was invalid.  After rebooting the machine this error cleared up, however I am now stuck with the realization that none of my users are able to authenticate to the machine via Active Directory.  I've tried disabling the 'Require Secure Connections' checkbox to no avail, but I'm at a loss as to what's going on here.

There are no errors being thrown in the Server Log except for 'Client <username> authentication failed on database <database> using <login>'.  I can log into the databases with Local accounts just fine.  I'm now stuck with a Production deployment database that is unable to accept users based on the sole authentication method we've been using for years...

I might try to install the FM13v9 upgrade and pray that it fixes it, otherwise I have a long night ahead of me rolling back to self-signed certs and FM13v5.

Edit: Looks like installing the v9 upgrade fixed the issue.  Thank god.

Edited by James Gill

This topic is 3277 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.