Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agnès

[Technique] Setof_Print_Vlight.fp7 And Setof_Print_V1.fmp12

1 post in this topic

Setof_Print_Vlight.fp7 And Setof_Print_V1.fmp12

Hello,

Here is a file that allows
- To have a foot in the final page, the very end of the last page.
- To manage page breaks and reorganize its document

the version fp7 it is the "ligth" version, the version fmp12 ( you will find here ) adds the ability to make pdf via a "robot filemaker" with WebDirect and go

one can easily transpose it into any database.
Do not hesitate to create records, test and tell me any bugs or curiosity. The file is opened 100%
and any feedback is welcome!

v9 - v14 Compatible.

Thanks

Agnès

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2015
  • Category
  • FM Version
    Choose one...
Edited by Agnès

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By animation_master
      FileMaker Pro 15 Launch Center connects to our AWS instance with no problem. But then it reports
      No files are currently hosted on AWS instancename.
      Well, there ARE files currently hosted. We access them via WebDirect, so they must be hosted.
      Moreover, when we launch a local copy of the file, FileMaker offers to open the remote copy with
      This file has previously been uploaded to FileMaker Server. Use Hosted Version?
      It even displays the proper address for the hosted file.
      However Use Hosted Version returns this error:
      The file “filename.fmp12“ could not be opened. (Extended privilege disabled)
      So, we created a privilege set that extended privileges for fmwebdirect, fmapp and fmxdbc.
      On the next launch of Remote Version, we got this:
      FileMaker cannot share a file because FileMaker network sharing is turned off.
      So, we turned on ODBC sharing, and on the next launch, we got this:
      FileMaker cannot share files because another user is already sharing files using FileMaker Pro on this computer.
      I’m going in circles here. Are these errors related? What am I doing wrong?
    • By pcognetti
      Sorry for my poor english
      I made an application in FM15 that is used on the Web
      The application shows some HTML paginated data and then print with the print command of the browser used.
      I have no problem with Safari and Chrome, while Firefox will not let me see the contents of the Web Viewer.
      In the web viewer content is so:
      "Data: text / html,
      <Html>
      <Head>
      </ Html>
      "
      Firefox in the web viewer frame does not see anything
      if I open the source of the frame it makes me see the HTML text content but it does not render HTML
      Some idea?
      Paolo Cognetti
    • By FoggyMt
      My client is using FM Server 14. On it I have a web form that is accessible to the public. It requires no user name or password...it's entirely open via guest login.
      I have server scripts that import the data entered into a broader ticketing solution that is locked down. The tickets are then deleted in the guest-accessed file. We are now looking at upgrading to FM Server 15 and the new licensing model.  I have a sinking solution that this kind of approach is untenable with FM's new paradigm.
      Is this approach broken w/FM Server 15...requiring me to use something like Google Forms for data capture?
    • By troi
      Troi Automatisering releases Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 15

Updated file management plug-in for FileMaker Pro 15 improves UnZIP, Metadata and several other functions.

Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands, 23 January, 2017--Troi Automatisering today announced the immediate availability of Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 15.

What is new in version 8.6.1?

Version 8.6.1 is a maintenance update of our plug-in for manipulating external files and folders directly from FileMaker Pro. In this version we improved the handling on Windows of certain ZIP files with the TrFile_UnZIP function. This version also improves parsing newer PDF versions, like PDF 1.7 with the TrFile_MetaData( "-GetPDFDescription") function. On MacOS X the TrFile_MetaData( "-GetMovieDescription") function now returns timecode data for movies. Several other functions were improved as well and we fixed some potential problems with the DragAndDrop function on macOS X.

More detailed information on all changes and improvements implemented in Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 and earlier can be found at: http://www.troi.com/software/filehistory.html

Pricing & Availability

A fully functional demo version of Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 is available for downloading at Troi's Web site at: http://www.troi.com/software/fileplugin.html

Licenses cost US$ 99 per user. Details on developer licenses and multi-user discounts can be found on our web site. You can order licenses from our web site.

Upgrading to version 8.6.1 is free and recommended for all users of version 8.5 and 8.6: version 8.6.1 works with the same registration as the 8.5 version. Users who bought a license for Troi File Plug-in on or after November 1st, 2015 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 8.6.1. Eligible users have been sent a new 8.5 registration. Contact us if you have not received yours. 

Upgrades from licenses bought before November 1st, 2015, are available from US$ 59 per user. Upgrade prices for other licenses can be found on our web site. You can order upgrades from our web site.

Contact information  

D. Budding
      Troi Automatisering

Newsroom: http://www.troi.com/news/

• By Bill_misc_IT
      I have a solution to track employee expense reports which contains a container to store a pdf of related receipts.  Currently, I create a multiple page pdf of receipts in Apple Preview, then paste it into the container.  Was wondering if it was possible to create a FM script or AppleScript to drop a single, additional pdf into the container and "automatically" create multiple page pdf with the existing container contents?
      Thanks in advance!