Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 3248 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

I am going to migrate my FileMaker server from one server machine to another and I am in the process of testing the transfer. However following the test transfer I have discovered that accessing database files in the new server via WebDirect is not functioning properly. I wonder if the community can offer some advice?

Normally upon entering the hyperlink (i.e. <host>/fmi/webd/), I would be presented the default WebDirect screen asking for my credentials before presenting me with the list of database files available. However when the files are hosted on the new server, I only get the default WebDirect screen but no requests for my credentials and no database files are displayed. I also tested access using the server machine's own web browser via localhost/fmi/webd/ but got the same result.

On the other hand, I have tested access via FMP and FMG and they are all working fine.

I'm at a lost as to where the settings went wrong or where to start with, and I would really appreciate if the community can offer some advice and suggestions. Many thanks for your time and help.

The MacGuffin

This topic is 3248 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.